Monday, September 28, 2009

back to the big city

Today I'll be heading back up to my place in Baltimore.  I've been down here in Salisbury for the last few days and haven't gotten nearly as much accomplished as I had hoped I would.  Originally I had planned to  finish clearing out two rooms upstairs and get them both painted.  Well, that didn't happen.  Not even a little bit.  It seems whenever I'm here, I'm pulled in 50 different directions at once and feel guilty if I can't accommodate everyone.  So instead of sticking to my plan, I end up changing it and doing what family wants.  I wonder why that is?

On the good side, I've had time to start reading a great book given me by D.  I suspect he knew it would be the tipping point in my making some important decisions.  Sneaky Sneaky.

I'm looking forward to dance class this evening.  I have been struggling lately with a lot of dance related turmoil, and feel that things will settle out soon.  Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment