Sunday, February 27, 2011

don't know why....

Today, I suddenly felt inspired to start a list of things I want to accomplish before my final trip around the Sun.   Maybe it has to do with the impending change of season. Perhaps it is due to being forced to confront the sheer volume of my possessions and consequently cull them. Not sure.  But here's my list:


Life List

1. RTW trip with David and Lani
2. Hot-air balloon trip
3. iceland! 
4. Live in HI for a year
5. learn to play ukelele
6.learn to sing
7. become fluent in French 
8. Run a marathon
9. Learn to swim
10. Complete a mini triathlon 

*subject to constant additions
** just insert 'with David' next to anything other than 8,9,and 10.  He already swims and probably doesn't want to run a marathon...even with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment