Thursday, November 19, 2009

I don't get it...

Hmm, yesterday I received an email from Google, informing me that my AdSense account has been disabled.  Weird.  I tried to find out why, but evidently it is the policy of the great Google to NOT tell a blogger why the account was disabled.  All I've been able to find out is that 'invalid click activity' was detected.  So now I've sent in the appeal form, which according to the information in the follow up email, does not guarantee a reinstatement of my account.  Not that  I planned on being able to retire in luxury, thanks to my AdSense revenue, but still, every little bit helps.  Sheesh.



* update*  Google has decided that I may not be a part of AdSense, because I pose a "significant risk" to their advertisers.   who knew me and my whopping 3 followers were so dangerous?

No comments:

Post a Comment