Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 2

Alrighty then! Spent last night pulling out all the clothes from closet and dresser and only putting back the items on my list. I know, quite an exciting Friday night!

I still need to get a bin to put all the removed items in, but that can wait until tomorrow.  Looking at my closet now is both an anxious and exciting thing.  On the one hand I am delighted to have space and lightness.  On the other hand, when I pulled back the curtain this morning to put together today's look, I was a bit shocked by what at first seemed a distinct lack of choice.  But I quickly rebounded and put together the outfit below.  Since it is Saturday and was snowing when I got dressed, I have a definite casual thing going on.  Today's agenda included groceries, cooking, and hanging out at home.  Later I'll be driving a couple of hours north to attend a monthly Irish Dance (ceili) in Baltimore.  Versatile and layered was the theme.


Flare Jeans
White V Neck top
Snowflake Cardi
Black Mary-Janes
accessories not pictured but worn earlier: faux fur 'trapper' hat

See you all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment