Thursday, January 27, 2011

The things you realize....

...when you blog.  One thing I've realized is that I need to step a-way from the table.  As my old high school bio teacher used to say, "just push away, push away!" .   Seeing myself in photos everyday is both interesting and horrible. On the one hand,  I am enjoying seeing the outfits, and noting how I can improve my look. On the other hand, ay yi yi!  Can anyone say Jenny Craig?  Yeah, I know, compared to a lot of my fellow Americans I am a petite treat, but I would be much happier if less of my personal real estate was in those photos.  Jus'Sayin!



Snow boots,
black pants
snowflake cardi
black drape neck top
Sheltie/Pom mix


Tomorrow is supposed to be snowy as well.   Oh goody.  Have my ensemble planned, with lots of color because I'm starting to feel like a Sicilian widow with all my black and grey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment